Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Believe I Can Do It!!!!

From last time until now,i never imagine that one day i will be standing on the stage and deliver a "ENGLISH" speech.

i do not know what happen to me,on 21/9/2008,i took up the challenge and stand on the stage to deliver a "ENGLISH HUMOROUS"speech for Humorous Speech Competition for club level....

well,delivering a speech is still OK,but unbelievable,i won!!!!i won as a 1st runner up!!!!
something even more unexpected was i can continue the competition at AREA level,and i also won as 1st runner up!!!

i even volunteer myself to speak as Division level(is not a competition),which i have to face 100++ audiences which i never experience before.is very fun,very nervous and....dunno how to imagine.

i think i have change,i really change a lot...i have to admit it...i know i still not doing the best,but i believe i still can improve,i still can go even further...i believe I CAN DO IT!!!!!!

Club Level
Area Level
The Winners and OC
Volunteer to Division Level
souvenir by Chairman
My teammate
LEARN FROM YESTERDAY,
LIVE FOR TODAY,
HOPE FOR TOMORROW....



No comments: